Individual 45 minutes sessions are $175.
Couples/Family sessions are 60 minutes and are $200.
We do not accept any insurance, however you may receive coverage with your out-of-network benefits.
Questions you need ask regarding your Out-Of-Network Insurance Coverage?
1. Do I have mental health benefits?
2. Is there a deductible and has it been met?
3. How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
4. What is the coverage amount per session?
5. What is procedure for reimbursement?
If you have out of network benefits, the insurance company will reimburse you directly (depending on your coverage). Therefore, you pay the session fee (we accept check, cash or credit card) and we’ll provide you with a receipt for each session to submit to your insurance for reimbursement. (Note: reimbursement will depend on your coverage, deductible, etc.) For out-of-network coverage, the insurance company will reimburse you directly, not the provider. You can find out your out-of-network coverage by calling your insurance and asking for the details of your outpatient mental health coverage.